The panic, or rather the panic attack could be considered as an intense attack of anxiety. The panic attack is an acute anxiety crisis, an exacerbation of anxiety symptoms. The panic attack is characterized by a brief episode of intense fear and psychophysical manifestations of uneasiness and very intense anguish. The panic attacks are short of concentrated moments of anxiety, an anxiety that will go the distance and reaches very high peaks.
The panic attack is nothing more than a limited episode of exaggerated anxiety, which is pointless with no warning. According to DSM, the single panic attack can be described as an episode of intense fear and anxiety in which at least 4 or 5 of these symptoms occur suddenly and develop their maximum intensity in about 10 minutes …
- Palpitations, tachycardia, cardiopalm;
- Increased sweating;
- Accentuated hyperventilation and lack of air sensation;
- Tremor continuous and light or spasms;
- Dyspnoea, lack of breath or choking sensation;
- Asphyxiation and air need;
- Pain, oprression or chest discomfort;
- Nausea, diarrhea or abdominal pain;
- Feeling unbalanced, slipping, instability, light head or fainting;
- Derealization (feeling of unreality) or depersonalization (feel like disconnected by oneself);
- Fear of losing control or crazy;
- Fear of dying;
- Paresthesia (tingling or sleeping sensation of specific body parts);
- Chills of cold, hot flashes or both alternate sensations.
Panic usually does not come up with a single attack. The first is followed by others those are manifested in the same modes or variants, however similar. Between a panic attack and the other there is a strong anguish, a real anxiety characterized by terror that resumes a crisis or a panic attack, experienced as the worst experience that can be experienced and often described as a lived of death.
The disorder, panic attacks (DAP), or panic disorder is characterized by …
- Unexpected and recurring panic attacks;
- At least one of the attacks has been followed by 1 month (or more) of 1 (or more) of the following symptoms:
- Persistent worry of having other attacks, anxiety, anxiety and terror;
- Concern over the implications of the attacks and their consequences, such as the fear of losing control definitively, having a heart attack, or crazy, developing a disease, dying;
- Significant alteration of behavior with isolation, avoidance of some situations and generalized fears.
The first panic attack usually appears suddenly and unexpectedly. Usually you cannot understand the reason and the severity of an inexplicably awful event often brings people to Emergency or Physician. Panic Attack Disorder occurs when for a long period of time there are several panic- related panic- related episodes of anxiety and concern to remain victims of this vicious cycle.
This is Alina Might. I am an experienced article writer i have been working since 1.5 year. I did MBA in Accounting and Finance. I am working on different websites for writing articles on fashion, health etc. Now she is working with a natural remedies blog which is focusing Kratom Dosage.