It is quite logical to think of a full and healthy life, no person assumes any accident in their plans for the future. At least they do not see the immense odds that some will happen to them. In most cases, the positive is anticipated above the negative. This happens with regard to stroke; but what is it really?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), stroke (stroke) is one of the most common cardiovascular disorders in the world, even above heart disease.
They also claim that it is one of the leading causes of death worldwide.
The people most affected by stroke are those in the age range between 40 and 60 years. In addition they usually manifest as attacks or strokes.
In itself, a stroke is the failure of blood circulation in the brain area.
The hazard rates increase as a function of the involvement and the lack of oxygen relative to the failure of the blood flow.
Types of Stroke
The LCA can be divided into two types:
- Ischemic accident. This is caused by arterial blockage, according to the American Heart Association, accounting for 87% of attacks to the brain.
- Accident hemorrhagic. For its part, this type is caused by blood spills, whether occurring in the brain or in the subarachnoid.
Reasons for the accident
No person is exempt from this type of problem in their life. However, those in the age range mentioned are more likely to suffer. In addition to this, there are a number of reasons or factors that are decisive factors in stroke:
- Lack of physical activity: Not even performing the minimum or basic amount of physical activity influences in a way.
- Excess weight or obesity: The greater the weight, the greater the chance of suffering an accident of this type.
- Gender: Generally speaking, being a man increases the risk of having a stroke. However, women can suffer as well.
- Pregnant status: during and after pregnancy (a few weeks), the chances of suffering this health problem increase.
- Genetic inheritance: When one of the parents has suffered it, the most probable is also to suffer it.
- Certain diseases: Atrial fibrillation, diabetes, stress, high cholesterol, high blood pressure.
- Problems related to the circulatory system: artificial valves, transplants or weak arteries.
- Tobacco dependence.
You may also like to read: Sometimes you have to give up various things to be happy
Is it possible to prevent stroke?
To minimize the likelihood of suffering from this problem, a number of recommendations should be taken into account:
To avoid tobacco
It is important to mention the immense damage caused by tobacco in the body, especially in the peripheral circulatory system, associated with the disease in question.
Therefore, one of the recommendations revolves around not consuming it anymore. If it is difficult for us to do so, at least, regulate it gradually.
Make physical effort
It is recommended to comply with the minimum of physical exercise to lead a life full of habits and healthy styles.
Performing at least 30 minutes of body effort will lessen the chances of suffering from this problem.
Maintain or decrease body weight
This advice depends on the person, since we are not all in the same weight.
- In case of being obese or overweight, we must try to reduce it slowly. If, on the other hand, we are within the normal ranges, considered healthy, it is necessary to stay in them.
Avoiding drug use
Both in the case of legal and illegal can pose a huge risk for the body.
In the case of requiring a medication, it is essential that it is prescribed by a specialist.
A healthy and balanced diet is essential for good health.
To reduce the risk of having a stroke tries to include in your daily life:
- Whole grains
It also avoids precooked foods and those with excess harmful fats.
If you like this content check this blog also http://antidepressionremedies.com/