Did you know that spicy foods, such as cayenne, help you lose weight thanks to its capsaicin content? This compound is ideal for accelerating metabolism and burning fats. In many cases losing weight does not depend solely on doing sports or eating a balanced diet. A number of other factors, such as food combinations, also come into play.
In this article, we talk about the most appropriate if your intention is to lose weight in a healthy way.
Take note of these and you will notice.
1. Vegetables plus egg
If you mix vegetables with egg, especially if it is a hard egg, you will get a delicious and very nutritious dish.
And it is that the eggs favor the absorption of carotenoids. These are pigments that give color to vegetables and are a great ally in weight loss diets.
In this way, the hard-boiled egg will become the perfect ingredient to add to your salads.
2. Tuna with ginger
Ginger is a food that facilitates good intestinal transit and is responsible for accelerating gastric emptying so that a blockage of enzymes that promote inflammation occurs.
For its part, the tuna contains a type of omega 3 that prevents the accumulation of fat in the abdomen.
3. Chicken and cayenne pepper
Combining chicken and cayenne pepper is a most effective recipe if you are looking to lose weight.
- Chicken is a food that is high in protein and helps to generate a feeling of satiety for longer. Thus, it will help us reduce calorie intake in the following meals.
- On the other hand, in the case of cayenne pepper, it is a condiment that is responsible for accelerating the burning of fats and reduces appetite.
4. Melon and Grape
If you like fruit, you should include in your routine the combination of melon and grape, because, thanks to its properties, it will allow you to lose weight.
- Melon is a natural diuretic that will help prevent fluid retention.
- For its part, the grapes have a very powerful antioxidant which is also very suitable when reducing the accumulation of fats.
Thus, we are faced with an ideal blend to prevent swelling and fluid retention.
You may also like to read: Top 5 Tips for Losing Weight Without Starving
5. Spinach and avocado oil
- On the one hand, avocado oil will help you to improve cholesterol levels and also remember that it is an excellent food containing vitamins B and E and minerals such as potassium.
- On the other hand, we find the spinach that will make your feeling of satiety come sooner. In addition, they are an ingredient that brings very few calories to your dishes.
6. Maize and legumes
The mixture of corn and vegetables is another of the great combinations that will help you take care of your line and reduce measures.
Diets that include legumes once a week are more effective at losing weight than one that provides the same calories but does not include them. Corn is a food that increases the slimming effect, as it contains sturdy starch that makes the body is not able to absorb much of the calories and glucose that is ingested.
7. Potatoes and pepper
Believe it or not, potatoes are more satiating than whole grains and rich in potassium. To achieve our purpose it is best to eat them cooked or roasted, without butter or other condiments.
The best option will be to season them with pepper: this way you will interfere with the formation of new fat cells and, therefore, you will avoid gaining weight.
8. Coffee and cinnamon
Coffee grounds an amazing ally against diseases
Cinnamon is a spice rich in antioxidants and is responsible for reducing sagging belly.
For its part, coffee is responsible for reducing appetite. If you want to lose some pounds its nothing better than having a coffee with cinnamon to start the day.
The key is not to combine products that contain:
- Proteins and carbohydrates
- Proteins and Starches
- Starches and sugar
- Sugar and fats
- Fruits with sugar
Following these guidelines will lead to a healthy and balanced diet while maintaining the line.
Here you can get more information in this blog great depression facts.