In a world where countless workouts are meant to be exercised, there are still some people who are looking for various ways to achieve their goals in a shorter period of time. There are some who are successful enough to find the answers, yet, still, some remains to be frustrated in looking for the right workout for their body. Luckily, we might just have the right solution for you as we will discuss the 5 Best Tabata Workouts for High-Intensity Training.
Tabata workout offers a 4-minute exercise that matches the same calories burnt on your 40 minutes run or your repetition set of dumbbell workouts. This Tabata workout was discovered by Dr Izumi Tabata and was popularized due to its amazing effect on our body.
It started when researchers came up with two groups of an athlete. The 1st group was trained for an hour for five consecutive days in a moderate level of intensity while the 2nd group was trained for a maximum of 4 minutes and 20 seconds for four consecutive days with a high level of intensity. And as a result after a six-week period, it was concluded at the end of the study that the group who undergo high-intensity workouts are more fit than those who doesn’t.
Furthermore to the benefits of best Tabata workouts, you could include some Nootropics in your diet while you perform your daily Tabata workout regimens to maximize the results. Nootropics are smart drugs to provide you with the maximum functions that your brain could do. It can enhance your mood, memory and could even prevent depression and anxiety. For additional information, Nootropics blog could give you a great help in choosing the right Nootropics for your needs.
As an additional to your advantage, we have provided 5 Tabata workouts for you to perform. Here are some:
Everyone knows that burpees are effective in increasing overall strength, power, and endurance. But didn’t you know that this easy popular exercise could also be one of the toughest Tabata workouts that you could perform at the gym or your house? Yes, just repeat the exercises as fast and as many as you can within 20 seconds, and you’re off to have a good start on your Tabata workouts. Here’s how:
- While standing, place your hands on the ground as you begin to squat down.
- Draw your legs backwards to create a planking position then a push-up could be optional.
- Bounce your legs to return to a squat position and jump to go back to a standing position.
Who doesn’t do push-ups? This exercise is one of the greatest workouts of all time. And the best part is that you could do it anywhere! So whether at the bench in the park, on the floor, on your favorite gym or even on your couch at home, you can include push-up on your Tabata workout and do it as many as you can in 20 seconds. Here are the steps:
- Find a place lower than your upper extremities such as the ground.
- Position yourself in a pose similar to plank with arms stretched out and began to lower your upper body closer to the ground.
- Raise your body to return to your original position.
Children may find this as a game, but for fitness purposes, jump ropes are extremely effective in giving you a great leg and a well-toned chest, arms and shoulders. So if by any means that you consider jump rope as one of your Tabata workouts, you could do this exercise continuously in 20 seconds. Just make sure to perform it at a high-intensity level to easily achieve results. Here are the steps:
- Find a piece of string, long enough for you to fit in it as you move it in a circular motion.
- Circulate the string to your body as you jump to avoid tripping on the string.
Nope, it’s not about climbing the highest mountain for you to perform this Tabata workout. Mountain climbers exercise a workout similar to the motion of your body when you climb a stiff mountain. Just do this exercise as quickly and as many as you can within 20 seconds. With this, you could easily improve your leg strength and endurance without the hiking part. Here are the steps:
- Perform a planking position.
- Alternately, do the running motion on your feet up to your knees. Make sure your knees reach your chest.
Haven’t heard of this before? Well, for beginners, Tabata sprint may be quite a challenge to perform. However, with its great results, you’ll definitely won’t think twice in enduring the pain that this exercise could give you. Here are the steps:
- On a free space, do a 20-second sprint than a 10 seconds jog, walk and rest.
- For Tabata workouts, you must go as far as you can in 20 seconds for this exercise.
Overall, if you are determined and motivated enough in changing your general fitness in just a short span of time, then Tabata workouts are just the thing for you. Do this on a high-intensity level without exceeding to its 4-minute limit. In just a while, you’ll definitely love the results it gives in return to all your hardships.